Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year Resolution!

My Goal:
This upcoming year will be the year of Lion forms.  My goal is to be proficient of 56 Lion forms.  The order of learning will be base on strategy.

My Plan:
I will be working on all the strikes with Single fighting strategy (For example, Sweeping & Cutting & Choping & Cutting & Hooking & Shocking & Blocking & Seizing & Grasping with Lifting and Holding strategy) before I move on to the next strategy.  The reason I decide to learn all 8 strikes with just single type of strategy because I felt this give me a better understanding of how you can apply different type of strikes in similar manner.  To put it plainly, when I practice Lifting and holding form, I'll try to figure out how each strike can be apply in upward direction.

Timeline:
On average 1 type of strategy per 8 weeks or 7 forms every 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment